When you're looking for the best boat cleaning supplies, look no further than our Boat Lover's™ drying towel, The Absorber®. From Yacht to Sailboat, this will be the only Boat Absorber Towel you will ever need. With over 3 sq. ft. of super drying power, it's vastly superior to a terrycloth towel or a leather chamois. Handy for fast and thorough wipe-downs of dew, spills, splashes, and swimmers, the Absorber® is used professionally and recreationally on boats throughout all the oceans and lakes in the world.
The Absorber®'s uniform, sponge-like pore structure enhances capillary attraction, which allows you to dry everything faster and easier. Often imitated but never duplicated, its proprietary manufacturing process ensures that there is no other drying product quite like the Absorber®.
For those in the yachting and boating world, the phrase "Don't leave the dock without it" certainly applies to The Absorber® Boat Towel.
The Absorber ® Boat Towel Makes the Perfect First Mate
- Super Absorbent:
- – Cover more surface area faster
- Soft and Scratch-free:
- – Protect your investment
- Resistant to most chemicals:
- – Use with confidence
- Machine Washable:
- – Reusing your towel is great for the environment
- Handy tube for protection:
- – Be ready to dry at home or on the move
Size and Colors
Approximate Towel Size: 27 in. x 17 in.
- Available in tan, blue, aqua, purple, neon yellow and red
- With proper care, The Absorber® lasts for years.
We recommend that you wash the absorber towels regularly. If you don’t, the soiled Absorber may acquire an odor or grow mildew inside the storage tube.
- When using a washing machine, wash or rinse The Absorber® with other towels of the same or similar colors.
- Do not use with fabric softener or bleach.
- Do not dry in the dryer.